This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Job Title: Receptionist
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly/Non-Exempt/Full-Time/Not Safety Sensitive
To deliver such a memorable experience to every customer, that they refer at least one person to our dealership. The Receptionist is the main point of contact for all customers entering the dealership. Assist all customers, in person or over the phone, with questions and requests. Provide a memorable shopping experience by creating excitement and maintaining an exceptional standard of customer service.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Answer telephone within two rings, answer questions, route calls to appropriate person, take messages when appropriate and deliver in a timely manner.
- Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and strive to provide an exciting shopping experience, welcome them back.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers. Always practice upselling and suggestive selling to increase the order.
- Provides prompt and accurate service on the cash register.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to Make Things Right.
- Be able to provide information on our events, rides, local hotel accommodations, restaurants, etc. for all customers.
- Assist applicants with employment information, provide applications and deliver to appropriate department manager.
- Be honest and ethical in all business practices.
- Always work in compliance of legal guidelines.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all dealership personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner(s).
- Continually learn more about the products and services available. Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and other sales department issues.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
- Focus on quality.
- Always think before we speak and never lose our composure.
- Must meet all training requirements within first 90 days on the job.
- 2+ years customer service and/or receptionist experience
- Friendly, outgoing personality and a positive attitude
- Excellent telephone demeanor and strong communication skills are necessary for in-person and telephone contact.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions and to deal with problems and situations as they arise
- High level of accuracy, creativity, and attention to detail
- Reliability and Dependability a must
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for lengthy periods of time, up to 8 consecutive hours
- Usually indoors, however outdoor work is required when outdoor events are scheduled.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program