COTTONWOOD: Master Technician
Job Title: Master Service Technician
Department: Service Department
Reports to: Service Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/Full-Time/Safety Sensitive
GO AZ Motorcycles in Cottonwood, AZ is seeking a experienced Motorcycle / UTV Technician to join our growing team!
We are a busy Powersports dealership and one of the only servicing the Cottonwood area. We specialize in Kawasaki & Polaris brands.
Candidates with experience and certifications in these brands, particularly side x side vehicles are preferred but not required.
We offer a industry leading benefits package including medical, vision, 401k, paid time off, employee discounts, paid training and more!
Our dealership is busy year round! Very competitive flat-rate pay (rate depends on experience) with bonus opportunities available!
- Completion of a factory authorized training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience
- Current Motorcycle License
- Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for lengthy periods of time, up to 8 consecutive hours
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 600+ lb. motorcycle.
- Usually indoors, however outdoor work is required when outdoor events are scheduled.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
Job Status: Full Time