To deliver such a memorable experience to every customer, that they refer at least one person to our dealership. Receive customer(s) from sales person turnover, and use a consultative or menu sales approach to explain and sell them F&I products & services.
- Attain specific product sales quotas as assigned by the sales manager.
- Confer with prospective credit customers to ascertain available monthly income after living expenses to meet credit obligations. Request specified information for loan application.
- Enter required information into the computer and follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork. Verify accuracy of all forms.
- Examine, evaluate, and authorize (or recommend) approval of customer applications for consumer credit loans.
- Calculate monthly payment. Inform applicant of principal borrowed, interest rate, term, monthly payment, and other costs (Credit report, etc.)
- Answer customer questions, adjust if necessary, and ask for signature on loan application and information authorization forms.
- Determine credit history and initiate credit bureau check.
- Analyze applicant financial status, credit history, etc. to determine feasibility of granting loan.
- Correspond with creditors (bank or dealer) to get loan approval or answer any outstanding questions regarding application information or credit history. Approve loan within specified limits. Inform applicant of loan denial or acceptance.
- Schedule loan closing, vehicle delivery, and compile and generate proper forms and other documentation.
- Confer with sales representatives to arrange closing and vehicle delivery date.
- Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Maintain files of active insurance and financial agencies. Maintain a Finance and Insurance logbook. Prepare monthly penetration reports on finance penetration.
- Maintain Finance and Insurance Logbook for own individual sales
- Ensure Finance and Insurance Logbook is prepared and sent to accounting on daily basis.
- Interview customer to obtain information and explain available insurance products.
- Explain features and merits of policies and products offered, recommending to customer amount and type of coverage based on analysis of the customer’s circumstances.
- Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands. Determine their interest in the products available to them.
- Practice a feature/benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
- Create and maintain a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Ensure high levels of Customer Service.
- Motivate entire staff to assure quality customer service to all clients.
- Maintain a quality assessment and improvement program to assure high quality service to all customers. Institute and employ a feature / benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistence treatment.
- Ensure that the delivery of any new or used motorcycle is and “EVENT” that will endear customer to the dealership.
- Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files, and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate commitment to the dealership’s philosophy of quality service to all customers and acts as a role model to other dealership employees.
- Be able to handle customer complaints quickly and courteously, demonstrating empathy, a positive attitude, and our commitment to “making things right”.
- Be honest and ethical in all business practices.
- Always work in compliance of legal guidelines.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all dealership personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner(s).
- Continually learn more about the products and services available. Attend training sessions to keep current with F&I sales techniques and other sales department issues.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
- Focus on quality.
- Always think before we speak and never lose our composure.
- Complete training requirements within expected deadlines
- 2+ years experience within a motor vehicle dealership preferably in sales or finance management
- Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base
- Knowledge and experience with sales of F&I products, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used vehicle and finance departments.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for lengthy periods of time, up to 8 consecutive hours
- Usually indoors, however outdoor work is required when outdoor events are scheduled.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
Job Status: Full Time