FLAGSTAFF: Customer Service Concierge
Serve as the initial point of contact to customers arriving at the dealership. Ensure that each customer is greeted and made to feel welcome upon arrival. Deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- 2+ years of customer service/hospitality experience
- A riding enthusiast is highly desired
- Strong attention to detail
- A friendly, outgoing personality are a must
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer focused orientation
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Must be dependable, responsible, self-managed and follow through with minimum direction
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and ability to prioritize
- Work well with others, be an effective team member.
- Greet customers arriving at the dealership, answer any initial questions, and lead them to the desired building/area of the dealership ensuring that they are assisted by the appropriate staff, if applicable.
- Develop a general knowledge of the dealership departments, staff, operations and upcoming events so as to serve as a resource to customers.
- Tactfully handle and customer complaints, directing the customer to the appropriate management-level staff for resolution.
- Thank customers as they depart the dealership and invite them back, educating them about upcoming events (e.g., workshops, rides, etc.).
- Take pride in the dealership appearance, reporting any perceived hazard and/or other aesthetics issues to the General Manager for resolution.
- Continuously circulate through the three dealership buildings and courtyard area, ensuring that every customer is receiving assistance, if desired.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 600+ motorcycle.
- Frequently works outdoors.
- Potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
- May be required to work odd, unusual or extended hours.
Job Status: Full Time