Internet Sales Administrator
GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale is the flagship dealership in the GO AZ Motorcycles dealership family.
Founded in 2008 when serial entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons recognized a need for a different kind of powersports dealership in the Valley – one which focused on providing each guest with an exceptional customer experience – GO AZ Motorcycles was built by powersports enthusiasts for powersports enthusiasts. Our mission is to grow relationships, not force sales.
GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale was twice recognized by Powersports Business as the #1 Dealership in North America, named the #1 dealership in Arizona, and was listed among the Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” on numerous occasions.
Are you a customer-service focused, self-starter ready to work for an industry-leading powersports dealership group? If so, we want to hear from you.
Here are the details:
Job Title: Internet Sales Administrator
Reports to: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly/Non-Exempt/Full-Time
Manage the uploading of products, sales, photos, and videos for the dealership to online sales channels such as ARI, Craigslist, Lot vantage and Cycletrader.
- Take live photos of all current inventory (Minimum of 10-15 units per day)
- Take live videos of all current inventories.
- Post minimum of 5-10 personal craigslist postings a day.
- Update new and used inventory sale prices as needed.
- Finalize all new inventories on ARI for visibility to our website.
- Focus on Ad Details and Impressions on Cycletrader to see what is getting viewed and what needs help by adjusting featured and premium listings.
- Renew and delete craigslist ads as needed.
- Ensure all online listing comply with manufacturers minimum advertised price "MAP" polices.
- Compare our prices to other dealers to make sure our pricing is competitive.
- Support with staffing off-site events
- Assist retail front line staff as needed to greet customers on showroom floor and provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Proactively learn about products we offer in the retail store. Continually strive to increase product knowledge and sales skills by staying up to date with available training tools.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Help sales push out bikes for opening and/or closing.
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the success of the department and dealership
- Friendly and outgoing personality, exceptional verbal and written customer service & communication skills.
- Strong overall working knowledge of brands we offer.
- Solid awareness and understanding of the Powersports industry and the Motorcycle lifestyle.
- Experience with computers (internet, word doc, excel, email, etc.).
- Motorcycle Endorsement preferred.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for lengthy periods of time, up to 8 consecutive hours
- Ability to push 400-800 pound motorcycles.
- Usually indoors, however outdoor work is required.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
Job Status: Full Time