Internet Sales Administrator
GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale is the flagship dealership in the GO AZ Motorcycles dealership family.
Founded in 2008, GO AZ Motorcycles was built by powersports enthusiasts for powersports enthusiasts. GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale was twice recognized by Powersports Business as the #1 Dealership in North America, named the #1 dealership in Arizona, and was listed among the Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” on numerous occasions.
In this role, you will manage the uploading of products, sales, photos, and videos for the dealership to online sales channels such as ARI, Craigslist, Lot vantage and Cycletrader.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Take live photos of all current inventory (Minimum of 10-15 units per day)
- Take live videos of all current inventories.
- Update new and used inventory sale prices as needed.
- Finalize all new inventories on ARI for visibility to our website.
- Focus on Ad Details and Impressions on Cycletrader to see what is getting viewed and what needs help by adjusting featured and premium listings.
- Ensure all online listing comply with manufacturers minimum advertised price "MAP" polices.
- Compare our prices to other dealers to make sure our pricing is competitive.
- Assist retail front line staff as needed to greet customers on showroom floor and provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Proactively learn about products we offer in the retail store.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A friendly and outgoing personality, exceptional verbal and written customer service & communication skills.
- Solid awareness and understanding of the Powersports industry and the Motorcycle lifestyle.
- Experience with computers (internet, word doc, excel, email, etc.).
- Motorcycle Endorsement preferred.
We offer competitive pay and exceptional benefits, including parental leave, 401(k) with matching contribution, medical/dental/vision insurance with generously subsidized premiums, and paid holidays and personal time off.
If you want to be part of a dynamic and fun organization, we want to hear from you!
Job Status: Full Time