GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale is in search of a Receptionist. As part of YAM Powersports, we offer a great benefits package, a fun place to work, and continuous opportunities for personal and professional growth.
GO AZ Motorcycles is part of the YAM Powersports family of dealerships. We are hyper-focused on providing an excellent customer experience. We are passionate about powersports and the people in our community. If you are an experienced customer service rep or just starting your career, come see what we are all about.
Here are the mail details:
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Answer telephone within two rings, answer questions, route calls to appropriate person, take messages when appropriate and deliver in a timely manner.
- Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and strive to provide an exciting shopping experience, welcome them back.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers. Always practice upselling and suggestive selling to increase the order.
- Provides prompt and accurate service on the cash register.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to Make Things Right.
- Be able to provide information on our events, rides, local hotel accommodations, restaurants, etc. for all customers.
- Assist applicants with employment information, provide applications and deliver to appropriate department manager.
- Be honest and ethical in all business practices.
- Always work in compliance of legal guidelines.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all dealership personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner(s).
- Continually learn more about the products and services available. Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and other sales department issues.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
- Focus on quality.
- Always think before we speak and never lose our composure.
- Must meet all training requirements within first 90 days on the job.
- 2+ years customer service and/or receptionist experience
- Friendly, outgoing personality and a positive attitude
- Excellent telephone demeanor and strong communication skills are necessary for in-person and telephone contact.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions and to deal with problems and situations as they arise
- High level of accuracy, creativity, and attention to detail
- Reliability and Dependability a must
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for lengthy periods of time, up to 8 consecutive hours
- Usually indoors, however outdoor work is required when outdoor events are scheduled.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale is the flagship dealership in the GO AZ Motorcycles dealership family.
Founded in 2008 when serial entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons recognized a need for a different kind of powersports dealership in the Valley – one which focused on providing each guest with an exceptional customer experience – GO AZ Motorcycles was built by powersports enthusiasts for powersports enthusiasts. Our mission is to grow relationships, not force sales.
GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale was twice recognized by Powersports Business as the #1 Dealership in North America, named the #1 dealership in Arizona, and was listed among the Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” on numerous occasions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time