GO AZ Motorcycles in Prescott is one of five dealerships in the GO AZ Motorcycles family. Our mission is to grow relationships, not force sales. GO AZ Motorcycles in Prescott launched in 2021 as the fifth location in the GO AZ Motorcycles dealership group. We are looking for an experienced Service Manager to join our team!
The Service Manager is responsible for the overall management of the employees and operations of the service department. Ensuring that our technicians provide the best customer service is key. Some of the responsibilities of our Service Manager are:
- Safeguarding that trainings are up to date for the technicians
- Being a key part of the continued profitability in the department.
- Occasionally assist technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work.
- Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs
- Maintain service follow-up programs
- Monitor and address all comebacks with individual technicians
- Establish job assignments for all service employees within their skill levels
If you pride yourself on being the best at what you do and want to work in a fast-paced environment that allows for limitless earning potential, we want to hear from you!
GO AZ Motorcycles offers continual professional development opportunities, best-in-industry pay plans and exceptional benefits, including parental leave, 401(k) with matching contribution, medical/dental/vision insurance with generously subsidized premiums, and paid holidays and personal time off.
If GO AZ Motorcycles sounds like a shop you want to be a part of, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time