GO AZ Motorcycles in Cottonwood is one of five dealerships in the GO AZ Motorcycles family. Our mission is to grow relationships, not force sales. GO AZ Motorcycles in Cottonwood launched in 2019 as the third location in the GO AZ Motorcycles dealership group, and the first serving northern Arizona.
Are you a customer-service focused, self-starter ready to work for an industry-leading powersports dealership group? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our Service Writers perform the following functions (but not limited to):
- Relay service needs accurately and concisely on the repair order.
- Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Clearly communicate them to customer.
- Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resources utilization.
- Determine correct parts numbers on repair orders and assist the parts department with picking and posting of parts utilized.
- Perform cashier functions, as needed.
- Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs.
- Forward all customer paid, warranty, and internal repair orders.
If you love people as much as you love motorcycles and want to be part of a dynamic organization with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you! Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time