Shipping/Receiving & Inventory Specialist
GO AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale is the largest motorcycle dealership in Arizona, representing the best brands in the world - BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Triumph, Vespa, Aprilia, Piaggio, Slingshot, Indian Motorcycle, Royal Enfield, and Ural - located in beautiful & sunny Scottsdale, Arizona, where it's always perfect riding weather! We are riders and passionate about our bikes, our motorcycle gear, our customer service and our stores. Come visit us and experience a better way to shop.
At GO AZ Motorcycles we offer a great benefits package, a fun place to work, and opportunities for professional growth. Come join the team!
To deliver such a memorable experience to every customer, that they refer at least one person to our dealership. Located within the Parts Department, handle all duties relative to merchandise receipt and shipment. Ship and receive departmental and/or dealership inventory. Assist in the maintenance of inventory accuracy and control inventory related records. Perform related duties as necessary.
- Ability to perform but not limited to the following tasks, be familiar with and able to interpret packing slips, enter into the computer the correct information, to acknowledge receipt of the goods into the purchase order and processing database.
- Unpacks incoming items, checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices and maintains records of received goods rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Counts and packs various sized products in boxes, cartons or other containers. Checks material against packing lists for inclusion of all component parts. May assemble boxes and cartons, prepare special or non-standard packs
- Applies correct label, stamp and/or other identification as directed and secures package with specified closure
- Process inputs for receipts and shipments in DMS system
- Maintain cleanliness of Shipping/Receiving areas
- Employ sound practices to ensure merchandise is properly accounted for and is available and 'ready to buy' for consumers.
- Assist in coordinating and performing cycle and annual inventory counts.
- Document merchandise stocked.
- Prepares and maintains records of all warranty product.
- 2+ years within a shipping/receiving environment, or related experience. Inventory and/or warehouse experience is a plus
- Detail oriented, organized, and possess excellent manual dexterity.
- Knowledge and experience with sales of motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Must have good computer skills.
Job Status: Full Time